Hello Mr Death, I dont think u need any formal greetin. I want to address u frm the innermost part of my mind. Mr Death, I know how famous and powerful u are and how great n perfect your work is. You exist every moment just like the air I breath. You take away lives here and there. You are no respecter of persons. You kill both young and old, children and adult, rich and poor. Yet, you are never satsfied. Mr Death, despite the effort of Mr Birth to always replenish the earth u choose to ridicule him by taking away lives. The fact that your work is to kill does not mean u should not take into consieration the age factor. Why dont you take away the lives of people that are aged. And leave the younger ones who still have great potentials to be executed. Mr Death, I wish you know the gravity of the damage you cause to the people they left behind. Your mission of taking away the younger lives marvels me alot 'cos I dnt know what u stand to gain. You take away lives as if they are weeds that after been cut down their remains will spring back to life. Mr Death, though I know someday your power will cease but before then I want you to consider this; -Why not leave the potential young ones alone and give them chances -Why not desist from this cruel act and let everyone live long. -Why not take away our animals instead of our place.. -Why not kill us before we were born. -Why not leave our planet and go extinct.. Mr Death, I believe you dont have a friend, family or loved ones to share happy moments with that is why your 'modus operandi' is so cruel. However, its no news that we are all vulnerable of your action but please let us fulfill our purpose here on earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment